VABC – Valley Athletic Booster Club
Originally founded in 1963 as the Scottsdale Quarterback Club, with seventy charter members and a goal to support Arizona State University Athletics and Scottsdale High School Sports, Valley Athletic Booster Club (VABC) was formed in February 2016 with an expanded vision to provide contributions to youth sports throughout the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area as well as continuing a strong relationship with ASU. True to its roots, VABC continues to maintain the Scottsdale Sports Hall of Fame located at Scottsdale Stadium.
Member Benefits Include:
- Unique networking opportunities through a series of Friday luncheons that include prominent guest speakers from ASU, local media, and sports celebrities.
- Access to all ticketed ASU sporting events through raffle drawings as well as opportunities to attend sports specific banquets through ASU and the National Football Foundation.
- Meetings include lunch and raffled door prizes.
- Tailgating prior to all ASU home Football games.
- Fun sports related contests with great prizes
The VABC is a non-profit 501(c)(7) Social Club.